Supply Chain Management
Global Consulting and Mechanical Services are able to provide supply chain management services, wherein we will support all of a customer’s requirements for a specific complement of parts, at mutually agreed prices for a fixed time period.
Our professional approach provides significant savings to our customers:
- Assured supply at known prices
- Significant reduction in on-hand inventory
- Reduction in carrying costs for inventory
- Eliminating transactions and their associated costs
- Minimizing freight charges
GCMS offers several agreement structures that provide cost-effective, predictable maintenance costs.
- Long term service agreements covering all scheduled engine and package maintenance
- Annual service agreements for periodic engine inspections
- Asset management and contractual provisioning combined with maintenance services agreements